Banana Pancake Dippers
Yummy banana filled pancakes you can eat with your fingers.
I’m trying to bring a little excitement back to our weekday breakfasts over here. I feel like we often get into a rut of cereal, peanut butter toast or bagels. Feeding 3 little hungry tummies early in the morning is hard! I usually stumble out of bed and find my way to the easiest, quickest option.
But, recently, these Banana Pancake Dippers landed on our plates and they are PERFECT.
When it comes to pancakes– you really can’t go wrong. They’re easy to prep, super versatile (the add-ins/combos are endless!) and can be made sweet, savory or somewhere in between.
These Banana Pancake Dippers are great for kids. Made with boxed pancake mix, it doesn’t get any easier. I like to make a double batch and freeze some for later.
Start by combining 2 cups of Bisquick with 1 cup of milk and 2 eggs. Stir until combined. Feel free to use your favorite gluten free pancake mix, if desired.
Peel 3-4 large bananas, cut in half, then slice each half into thin strips.
Dip the banana slices into the pancake batter.
Cook on a nonstick griddle or skillet. Approximately 2 minutes on each side. (or more depending on your preference).
Remove and let cool, slightly. Serve with maple syrup for dipping
These Banana Pancake Dippers make hands down the best, easy breakfast or brunch.
- 2 cups of Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 bananas
- Maple syrup for dipping
- In a large bowl, combine bisquick, milk and eggs. Stir until combined.
- Peel the bananas, cut in half, then slice each half into thin strips.
- Dip the banana slices into the pancake batter.
- Cook on a nonstick griddle or skillet. Approximately 2 minutes on each side. (or more depending on your preference).
- Remove and let cool, slightly. Serve with maple syrup for dipping