Cucumber Cantaloupe Quinoa Salad
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.
This Cucumber Cantaloupe Quinoa Salad is just what you need this summer. It’s a fresh, simple recipe that is so good you can eat it on its own, or as a complimentary side to a heavier main dish.
When the weather gets hot, I love to cool down with refreshing and hydrating foods like cucumbers and cantaloupe – and this salad is the most delicious way to do it.
I’ve published more than a few quinoa recipes over the years and I genuinely love all of them, but this recipe is officially my favorite. It’s packed with healthy ingredients and super refreshing!
Start be preparing 3 cups of cooked quinoa, according to package instructions. While the quinoa is cooking, chop 1 cucumber and 1 cantaloupe into bite-sized pieces.
Once quinoa is cooked (and cooled). Combine it along with chopped cucumber and cantaloupe. Drizzle with 3 Tbsp of olive oil and the juice of 1 lemon. Mix well. Top with 1/4 cup of feta cheese and 5-6 chopped basil leaves. Add salt & pepper to taste.
This Cucumber Cantaloupe Quinoa Salad will be a fresh addition to your next summer party. Try it and let me know what you think! Also don’t forget to try some of my other quinoa recipes below:
- 1 Cantaloupe
- 1 Cucumber
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup feta- crumbled
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves- chopped
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked quinoa, according to package instructions.
- Chop cucumber and cantaloupe into bite-sized pieces.
- Once quinoa is cooked (and cooled). Combine it along with chopped cucumber and cantaloupe.
- Drizzle with olive oil and the juice of 1 lemon. Mix well.
- Top with feta cheese and chopped basil leaves. Add salt & pepper to taste.