Easy Vegetable Skewers
These Easy Vegetable Skewers are a no-brainer! They are the best way to cook your veggies!
You don’t always need meat to create a hearty meal. Fire up your grill and get ready to make these Easy Vegetable Skewers!
It’s definitely a recipe you want to make a part of your dinner rotation. It’s super simple and cooks in minutes.
The possibilities are truly endless when it comes to skewers. You can throw any combination of meats and veggies together, toss it on the grill, and more often than not, they will come out delicious.
Some of my favorite combinations for skewers:
- Chicken, bell peppers & onions
- Shrimp, pineapple, zucchini & yellow squash
- Baby potatoes, chicken, cherry tomatoes
- Mushrooms, Onions, and steak (for the hubby)
As I said before, this recipe is stupid easy! All it takes is a bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing and your favorite vegetables. I chose mushrooms, zucchini, bell peppers, onion, yellow squash and a couple jalapenos for some spice.
Simply, chop the veggies into large chunks and marinate in the Italian dressing. I let mine marinate all day, but an hour or two is perfectly fine.
**Make sure, if you use wood skewers, to give them a soak first so they don’t burn on the grill!
What to serve with Easy Vegetable Skewers:
If you are looking for something to cook on the grill these Easy Vegetable Skewers are a MUST try!
- 2 cups baby mushrooms
- 1 zucchini
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 white onion
- 1 yellow squash
- 2-3 fresh jalapenos
- approximately 8oz Zesty Italian dressing
- Cut zucchini, bell peppers, onion, yellow squash and fresh jalapenos into large chunks.
- Place all vegetables into a container and top with Italian dressing. Cover and let marinate for at least 1-2 hrs.
- Skewer vegetables and place on medium hot grill. Cook until tender and slightly charred. Turning every 4-5 minutes.